Stephanie DoolittleOffice Manager
Stephanie began working for the computer science, engineering, math and physics departments in October 2011. In addition to providing a variety of administrative services to department faculty, she provide assistance to, and communicates with, students, campus employees and the public on behalf of department faculty. Other responsibilities include:
- Hiring and supervising student workers for the office
- Reconciling department budgets
- Processing billings
- Ordering various supplies/equipment
- Assisting with meetings, special events and summer research
- Addressing various facilities issues
- B.A., group social sciences with a minor in business, Grand Valley State University
- Additional graduate-level business management courses, Grand Valley State University
Stephanie has worked as the technology facilitator at Vanderbilt Charter Academy as well as customer experience client consultant, executive assistant, research publications administrator and project coordinator at Herman Miller.
Why I love Hope
Stephanie loves interacting with and getting to know so many of the amazing students at Hope as well as working with the terrific faculty and staff.
Outside the College
Stephanie loves spending time with her children — Erin (Class of ’16) and Casey (Black River High School) — and with family and friends, attending various sporting events (Go Hope/Tigers!), theater productions and concerts, and relaxing at their family cottage.