Douglas RuchDirector for Center for Leadership
Doug Ruch began working at the Center for Leadership (CFL) as a consulting coach and part-time faculty member. He became the director for CFL in 2018.
- MBA, University of Colorado
- B.A., business administration, Hope College
- Fleetwood Group, Inc., President/CEO
- Donnelly (Magna), Vice President Toyota Business Group
- P&G, Sales Representative
awards and recognition
- Distinguished Service Hope College Board of Trustees, 2018
- Hope College Business/Industry Community Campaign Chair, 2008
- Holland Chamber Small Business Person of the Year, 2006
why do you love hope?
Hope is a rare place in higher education where academic excellence and a vibrant Christian spirit are both core aspirations. This combined objective is very difficult to achieve with excellence, but it represents an incredibly worthy purpose that Doug loves.
outside of hope
Doug and his wife, Linda, have three adult sons who all graduated from Hope! They enjoy spending time with them, their significant others and their four grandsons.