Here are a few ways to get involved:
- Attend an Event
- The sesquicentennial celebration extends over the course of the 2015–16 academic year, with many Hope traditions such as Homecoming, Alumni Weekend and Commencement taking on the spirit of the sesquicentennial. Check out the calendar of upcoming #Hope150 events and RSVP online.
- Share the #Hope150 Spirit on Social Media
- We encourage the Hope community to use the #Hope150 hashtag on social media to show their spirit and support for our sesquicentennial. Use #Hope150 in your tweets and posts to join the conversation.
- Make a Gift
- Strengthen Hope’s mission through your philanthropy. The Hope experience is made possible by a community of donors. Join them and support the college by contributing to The Hope Fund or another special project.
- Refer a Prospective Student
- Make an impact on our community. Refer a prospective student to visit and apply to Hope College.
- Make a Career Connection
- Support our students by providing career development opportunities with your organization or business. Join the Career Resource Network, host an internship or post a job for students and graduates.
Public Affairs and Marketing
Anderson-Werkman Center100 East 8th StreetSuite 110Holland, MI 49423