Providing great food and service is our passion. We are dedicated to making sure your event is perfect in every way.
Inspired by fresh, high-quality ingredients and committed to community and sustainability, our culinary team creates cuisine ranging from uncomplicated to elegant, whimsical to classical, cross-cultural to regional American. We invite you to discover all Hope College Catering has to offer, and we look forward to being part of your event.
Types of services offered
- Hope College Catering has many years of experience in providing superior banquet service to our customers. Food can be served individually plated, on a buffet or family-style. Banquet service includes dressed dining tables (linen, silverware, plates, glasses) and service from our professional staff. Banquet service is available at the Maas Center and Haworth Inn and Conference Center only.
- ON-CAMPUS CATERING
- We cater across all of Hope College's campus, whether it be breakfast for seven or dinner for 700! On campus catering includes food set up and breakdown, linens and decor on food tables, and environmentally friendly paper products.
- MEETING AND SNACK SUPPORT
- Craving sweet and salty? Need coffee and pastries for that early morning meeting? Hope College Catering has you covered! Snack selections include everything from healthy options to homemade desserts from our own bakery. Meeting and snack support includes food set up and breakdown, linens and decor on food tables, and environmentally friendly paper products.
- OFF-CAMPUS CATERING
- Hope College Catering has the tools and resources to successfully cater your event in the Holland area. Please contact an event coordinator for date availability and options.