New Student Account Information
We look forward to communicating with you throughout your Hope experience!
Two of our systems require secure logins:
- Hope College email (1HOPE)
- Our student information system (plus.hope.edu)
You’ll want to check your Hope email on a regular basis. Be on the lookout for updates about important deadlines, information from professors, and campus events.
With your 1HOPE email account you can:
- Create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations.
- Update your personal calendar.
- Access Moodle, Hope’s classroom management system, as well as many other campus services.
Student Information System
Our student information system provides secure access to your official college information.
With your plus.hope.edu account you can:
- View your financial aid information, set up authorized users and make student account payments.
- View your housing and roommate assignment (July).
- Register for classes in future semesters.
- Check your midterm and final grades.
- View your campus employment and pay history.
- Update your emergency contact information.
- Review transfer, Advanced Placement (AP), and International Baccalaureate (IB) credits.
To set up your new account, you’ll need access to your 1HOPE email address. Go to hope.edu/pluspassphrase and enter your 9-digit User ID, and an email will be sent to your account with a unique link to create your passphrase. It needs to be at least 16 characters.
Bekkering Admissions Office69 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423