Cook Hall is a co-ed residence hall that houses 250 upper-class students. It provides lodging for conferences during the summer and is connected to Cook Dining Hall and the Haworth Inn & Conference Center. It is named in honor of local philanthropists Peter and Emajean Cook.
Rooms are in a "suite-style" set-up with a full bathroom joining two bedrooms. Each room includes:
- Twin beds that can be bunked (no lofts)
- Two stackable, three-drawer dressers
- Desks that have three large drawers, one small drawer and a hutch
- 67"-wide closet with two long shelves
- Internet and cable available for each room
- Window blinds
Bedrooms are carpeted with tile in the bathrooms, and shower curtains are provided. Cook Hall provides cleaning supplies and a vacuum that floor residents can check out. There is also bike storage, a computer room, a laundry room and lounges.