Cook Hall is a co-ed residence hall that houses 250 upper-class students. It provides lodging for conferences during the summer and is connected to Cook Dining Hall and the Haworth Inn & Conference Center. It is named in honor of local philanthropists Peter and Emajean Cook.
- "Suite-style" set-up with a full bathroom joining two bedrooms
- Beds can be bunked but not lofted (bed safety rail provided)
- All rooms are carpeted with tile in bathrooms
- Window blinds
- Bathrooms include two sinks with storage underneath, one shower and a private toilet
- Extra long twin beds (80-inch mattress)
- Two stackable, three-drawer dressers
- Desks that have three large drawers, one small drawer and a hutch
- Desk chairs
- 67-inch-wide closet with two long shelves
- Shower curtains
Cook Hall provides toilet paper, cleaning supplies and a vacuum that floor residents can check out. There is also bike storage, a computer room, a laundry room and lounges.