Durfee Hall, the only all-male residence hall on campus, has 46 rooms and can house 92 freshman and sophomore students. It was built in 1950 and named in honor of Winifred Durfee.
Durfee Hall has a game room with a pool table and ping-pong table, TV lounge, kitchen area and a computer lab with two computers on each floor. The basement features one of two bike storage rooms, a laundry room (five washers and dryers) and a large study room.
Rooms come with:
- Beds — 83" long, 34" high, 38" wide (can be bunked)
- Dresser — four drawers either built into the wall or two free-standing dressers
- Desk — three large drawers, one small drawer, chair included
- Closet — 65" wide, two shelves, two towel racks
- Internet and cable available
- Blinds provided
- Bathroom — shared, no shelving
The offices for Computing and Information Technology (CIT) are also located in this building.