Kollen Hall West
Kollen Hall is a co-ed residence with 144 rooms, housing 292 first-year and sophomore students. Kollen Hall West houses female students.
Kollen Hall is named in honor of Hope's second president, Dr. G.J. Kollen. It was built in 1956 and renovated in 1994.
Rooms are carpeted and include:
- Twin extra-long beds that can be bunked
- Two three-drawer dressers
- Desks with three large drawers, hutch and chairs
- Closets (35" wide) with towel rack and mirror
- Internet and cable available
- Bathrooms are shared, no personal storage available
Kollen also includes a computer lab, laundry room and lounges. A television lounge, kitchen facilities, and study room are located on the first floor, along with vending machines. A computer lab, laundry facility, recreational equipment and meeting rooms for several campus organizations are located in the basement.