Lichty Hall is a co-ed residence hall that is part of the living learning community for the Day1: Watershed Program. Lichty Hall was built in 1962 as part of the Fraternity Dormitory Complex, housing members of the Knickerbocker Fraternity. In was renamed in 1975 in honor of Elizabeth Lichty, a former dean of women students and professor of French from 1939–1947.
- Beds can be bunked or lofted (bed safety rail provided)
- Tiled floors
- Window blinds
- Extra long twin beds (80-inch mattress)
- One free-standing dresser per student with three drawers each
- Desk chairs
Other rooms in Lichty include a computer lab, laundry room and lounges.