Jason CashDirector of Web Communications
Jason Cash ’07 is director of web communications for Public Affairs and Marketing. As director, Jason provides leadership, vision and accountability in setting the strategic direction of the College’s website and digital campaigns and properties.
He leads a talented team responsible for articulating and marketing Hope College’s brand through the website, social media, interactive marketing communication vehicles, and email and online marketing campaigns. Jason has been with Hope College since 2007.
The Public Affairs and Marketing team unites and supports the college community in its efforts to clearly live and articulate the Hope brand in daily life, interactions and communication. This team is working toward raising the visibility and building the reputation of Hope College by being committed to brand adherence, communication effectiveness and ensuring that creative projects are relevant, current and linked to the overall mission and positioning of the college.
- B.A., communication and management, Hope College, 2007
Jason is formerly the coordinator of advancement communications at Hope College, which involved integrating campaign, annual fund, alumni & parent, planned giving and major gift communications within College Advancement.
Awards and Recognition
- A.A. Raven Prize in Communication & Leadership recipient
- Lambda Pi Eta National Communication Association Honor Society member
- "Developing User Personas and Scenarios During a Website Redesign," OmniUpdate User Training Conference, 2015
- "The Importance of a Comprehensive Communication Plan for your Campaign," Gonser Gerber, 2015
- "Back to the Future: From Redesign to Rebrand... and Home Again," eduWeb Conference, 2014
- "Inspiring Constituents to Higher Levels of Engagement: The Importance of the Case for Support, Communications and Materials," Gonser Gerber, 2013
Outside the College
Jason is the staff advisor for 89.9FM WTHS, the student-run radio station at Hope College.