Timothy KobernaAssistant Professor of Kinesiology Instruction and Head Athletic Trainer
Timothy Koberna began at Hope in July 2013. He serves as an assistant professor of kinesiology and the head athletic trainer.
AREAS OF expertise
- Collegiate athletic training, Division III
- Kinesiology taping, theory and application
- Graston Technique, theory and application
- M.A., physical education – athletic training, Western Michigan University, 1992
- B.S., sports medicine, Mount Union College, 1990
HONORS And Awards
- College/University Athletic Trainer of the Year, Iowa Athletic Trainer's Society, May 2011
Outside the College
For five years, Timothy has been a medical staff member for USA Wrestling and the United States Marine Corps/USA Wrestling Junior and Cadet National Championships in freestyle and Greco-Roman wrestling.
firstname.lastname@example.orgDeVos Fieldhouse 222 Fairbanks Avenue Holland, MI 49423-3698