Mackenzie McMahonDigital Communication and Sports Information Coordinator
Mackenzie has worked for Hope since October 2021. Her roles include, but are not limited to:
- Helping to develop and implement the college’s sports information and digital content needs
- Assisting in the creation of compelling interactive content storytelling for social media and the athletics website through writing, stat-keeping, and graphics and video creation
- Creating and supporting student- and fan-focused content
- Developing social media and online advertising campaigns
- Game-day coverage including press box coordination, statistical oversight, and recap writing and posting
- B.A., communication, Michigan State University, 2014
Mackenzie previously served as the communications manager for Michigan State University women’s ice hockey program (Division 1 and Division 2 teams); communications manager for the Central Collegiate Women's Hockey Association; and communications assistant for the American Collegiate Hockey Association at the National Tournament.
Why I love Hope
Ever since she became an employee at Hope College, Mackenzie has felt like an instant part of the family. The community here is like no other she’s ever experience for a job.
Outside the College
Mackenzie loves to spend time with her husband, Logan, and their young son, Finnegan. She is an avid reader, and she continues to play hockey in national women’s tournaments as well as on a men’s league team.