Job Listings and Job Banks/Databases
Short-term Work Assignments
- Indeed.com blends jobs from multiple sources in an easy to use google-style
- Careerbuilder.com has over 80,000 listings mostly in computers and engineering.
See how often your resume is viewed when posted online.
- College Grad has information
on careers, degrees and resources for your job search as well as additional
- Monster College is
the nation's leading job listing service and one of the largest and most
popular employment sites on the internet.
- Monster.Com provides job seeker resources, post your resume, research
companies and much more.
- America's Job Bank is the largest and most frequently visited job bank
in cyberspace. Jobs found on the Job Bank span the entire spectrum
of the economy.
- CareerNET helps job seekers
discover career opportunities, job postings,
internships, interview and job search strategies FREE. Employers and
recruiters explore Careernet's extensive resume database with high-tech
search capabilities. Also, benefit from ongoing monthly contests for
both employers and job seekers.
- Jobs at America's Best Companies is
the only site on the Web to provide job hunters with direct links to over
200 of the country's best known employers! Click on the company
name to visit
their career site! Click news for recent press releases from the company.
- Gap Year Fair is held on Hope's campus
generally in November.
- Spotlight on Careers has a listing for the Gap
- At Gradstaff we'll help you decide what you really want in a job, then we'll help you get it and all at no cost to you.
- Coolworks.com has a wide range
of opportunities from conference centers, restaurant positions, national
park positions, camps, etc.
- Aerotek has short-term work assignments in scientific and engineering fields nationwide.