Run for donuts — and for the kids!
This 5K course takes you on a tour of Hope’s campus (with donut holes at the aid stations) before returning to the Ray & Sue Smith stadium for an exciting finish on the 50 yard line! Registration fees include professional chip timing, a long sleeved t-shirt, and donuts along the route and at the finish line.
Donut Run 5K
Hope Families, Alumni and Community Members
- $35 through October 10
- $40 October 11 and 12
Hope College Students and Miracle Families
- $25 through October 10
- $30 October 11 and 12
Donut Hole 0.5K Fun Run (Ages 2–10)
This event is FREE for kids 2-10 years old. This race is not timed and no age group awards will be given, although each child that participates will receive a medal to wear proudly!
Race Day Schedule of Events
October 12, 2019
- 7:30–8:30 a.m. — Packet Pick-Up/Late Registration
- 8:30 a.m. — Donut Hole .5K Fun Run Start
- 8:59 a.m. — Miracle Kid Countdown
- 9 a.m. — 5K Start
- 9:15 a.m. — Post-Race Donuts, Hot Chocolate and Coffee
- 10:15 a.m. — Greek Life Donut Hole Eating Contest
Packet Pick-Up/Late Registration
- Friday, October 11 — 2–3:30 p.m.
Bultman Student Center (Hope College students only)
- Friday, October 11 — 5–9 p.m.
Courtyard Marriott Downtown Holland (121 E. 8th St)
- Saturday, October 12 — 7:30–8:30 a.m.
Ray & Sue Smith Stadium (313 Fairbanks Ave.)
- Overall male and female winners will receive a special prize.
- Overall male and female masters (40+) will receive a special prize.
- Age group awards will be given to the top three finishers in each age group. They can be picked up near the registration table as soon as results are in. Awards must be claimed by the end of the event. They will not be mailed after the race.
Age groups (Male & Female)
- 15 and Under
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 616.395.7250.
One Big Weekend
The Donut Run 5K is part of One Big Weekend: Homecoming and Family Weekend. For more information or to register for other One Big Weekend events, please visit hope.edu/onebigweekend.