Mary Vande HoefSoftball Coach and Assistant Director of the Dow Center
Mary started at Hope in summer 2010. She is the head softball coach, intramural director and assistant Dow Center director.
- Assistant softball coach at Central College, 2007–2010
- Graduate assistant softball coach at Ithaca College, 2005–2007
- Personal Trainer, 2004–2005
- M.S., sport psychology, Ithaca College (NY), 2007
- B.A., economics, Central College (Iowa), 2003
Why I love Hope
Two things drew Mary to Hope College:
- The people here make this place special, at every level — from the administration to faculty, staff and students. People are excited to be at Hope and they provide a great energy and sense of belonging here.
- Mary was also drawn to Hope's commitment to excellence. Hope wants to offer the best environment and experiences to students in multiple facets of their lives. There’s a lot of pride in doing things well here, and in preparing our students for life after Hope, where they will be engaged in making an impact on those around them.