Mary Vande HoefInterim Assistant to the Athletic Directors
Mary started at Hope in summer 2010. She is the interim director of the Dow Center.
- Assistant softball coach at Central College, 2007–2010
- Graduate assistant softball coach at Ithaca College, 2005–2007
- Personal Trainer, 2004–2005
- M.S., sport psychology, Ithaca College (NY), 2007
- B.A., economics, Central College (Iowa), 2003
Why I love Hope
Two things drew Mary to Hope College:
- The people here make this place special, at every level — from the administration to faculty, staff and students. People are excited to be at Hope and they provide a great energy and sense of belonging here.
- Mary was also drawn to Hope's commitment to excellence. Hope wants to offer the best environment and experiences to students in multiple facets of their lives. There’s a lot of pride in doing things well here, and in preparing our students for life after Hope, where they will be engaged in making an impact on those around them.