Access and borrowing privileges are provided to all currently enrolled students.
- You must present your Hope Student ID for library service
- Your Student ID may be used at Van Wylen Library and at the Cook Library of Western Theological Seminary
- You may borrow up to 50 items at a time
- Different material types have different loan periods
- If you lose an item or keep it past its due date, overdue fines and other restrictions may apply
- Log into your account in the library catalog to renew materials yourself
- For assistance, call 395-7905 or bring the item to the circulation desk and we will renew it for you
- Placing holds on materials prevents anyone else from renewing or borrowing them
- To place a hold on an item yourself, find it in the library catalog, sign in, and click the Request This button
- To have us place a hold for you, call 395-7905 or ask at the circulation desk.