Single-stream recycling is available for all areas of campus. You can place all recyclable products into one container.
Recycling efforts of the campus are tracked by the Sustainability Team and reported quarterly.
- Office paper
- Magazines and catalogs
- Phone books
- Clean cardboard
- Rinsed metal cans
- Rinsed plastic bottles
Do not recycle
- Paper towel
- Compostable cups
- Academic and Administrative buildings
- Recycle bins are supplied for all offices in our academic and administrative buildings. You may place all recyclable materials in these containers, and they will be serviced by the custodial team.
- Residential Halls
- Blue recycle bins are supplied for your rooms. Please empty them into the recycle containers in the trash room in your building.
- Cottages and (most) apartments
- Collect all recyclable products in the yellow bags, and place the bags in or on top of your blue tote for Monday morning trash pickup. Yellow bags are available at the Physical Plant.
Sustainability at Hope
A. Paul Schaap Science Center
35 East 12th Street
Holland, MI 49423
Physical Plant200 East 9th StreetHolland, MI 49423
To future Fried Cottage residents: These lovely pocket doors were just discovered during remodeling. Patent info on the bracket is from 1890! While we expect all @HopeCollege students to care for their living areas, we especially hope you take care of this historic feature!