Equipment loans, school visits, teacher training, tours — let us enhance your classroom learning.
- Equipment and Curriculum Lending Library
- ExploreHope maintains a library of curriculum materials along with specialized equipment for area teachers to borrow. Available for schools within an approximate 100 mile radius.
- Air Quality Monitors for Middle and High School Students
- Join this growing project providing students with the opportunity to explore air quality issues. Using portable CO2 and Particulate Matter sensors, students create their own driving questions and learn real-world data analysis and testing procedures. Check out the project page.
- Visit Hope
- Looking to show your students around campus or tour labs? Let us help make the arrangements.
- Teacher Training
- Each summer we host a set of teacher training sessions. Training sessions posted in February. Contact us if you have a particular session you'd like help coordinating. ExploreHope also coordinates with several Hope faculty to provide professional development sessions on site.
- Curriculum/Resource Discussions
- We love hearing about your classroom experiences and the creative projects your students are working on. Let us talk to you about possibilities for real-world applications.
Pre-Service Teacher Experience
Pre-service teachers are an amazing resource — so full of energy and ideas. We include opportunities for pre-service teachers to participate as much as possible.
A. Paul Schaap Science CenterHolland, MI 49423