We invite you to be our guest and join other applied seniors for a very special visit on November 8–10, 2018. This will be a great opportunity to connect with other students from all over the U.S. who are also considering Hope College!
During this visit, you will:
- Learn about Hope's nationally recognized academic programs
- Attend a class or two
- Explore student and residential life
- Tour the beach and downtown Holland
- Have fun!
As an added bonus, Hope will reimburse 50% of your airfare (up to $300), and cover airport transportation to and from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport (Grand Rapids). We’ll also cover all lodging, activities and food during your on-campus stay.
- Complete your Hope College application for admission.
- Check flight options. Please plan to arrive on Thursday, November 8, and depart morning or early afternoon on Saturday, November 10. Note: the last airport shuttle will depart Hope’s campus at noon on Saturday.
- Purchase your plane ticket into GRR. We’ll mail you a reimbursement check after your visit.
- Complete the Fly-In registration form.
- Complete the Fly-In medical release form.
- Submit a copy of your flight itinerary (including payment).
You can mail, email or fax your forms to:
Hope College Admissions
attn: Fly-In Materials
69 East 10th Street
PO Box 9000
Holland, MI 49422
- Hope will reimburse 50% of the your airfare (up to $300), excluding the cost of luggage. We’ll also cover all other Hope activities, including: airport transportation, housing, meals and Hope-sponsored social activities. We’ll mail you a travel reimbursement check after your visit.
- The Fly-In event is open to 40 seniors from outside MI, IL, IN, OH and WI who have applied for admission. If you’ve not applied or have been offered a place on our wait list, please speak with your admissions representative before registering for the event and booking your flight.
- Arrival and departure times
- Your flight arrival time should be between 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. on Thursday, November 8, and your departure time should be between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. on Saturday, November 10. Note: the last airport shuttle will depart Hope’s campus at noon that Saturday.
Have a question about the event? Contact your admissions representative: