Coming from out-of-state? Unable to attend a weekday visit or Friday Anchor Day Spend a Saturday in Holland and get to know Hope College! Saturday visits are offered February 25 and March 11 with the option to take part in some exciting events happening on campus. Visits include:
- A tour of Hope’s campus
- Q&A with Hope students
- An Admissions overview from a Hope representative
- Optional lunch on campus to experience Hope’s dining services!
Interested in attending other Hope events while you’re here? You can request complimentary tickets to any of the events below when you register for your visit:
Saturday, February 25
- 2 p.m. – Hope Lacrosse vs. Elmhurst
- 6 p.m. – International Food Fair
- 7:30 p.m. – Hope Theatre's The Revolutionists
Saturday, March 11
- 2 p.m. – Hope Lacrosse vs. Benedictine
- 7 p.m. – Hope Choir Concert
- 7:30 p.m. – Dance49
Award-winning downtown Holland is one block north of campus and a popular destination for Hope students. Our campus is just a 10-minute drive from beautiful Lake Michigan. Plan to spend some time at both of these locations, if possible! You won’t be disappointed.
Ready To Learn More About Hope?
We’d be glad to send you more information by mail and email.
Bekkering Admissions Office69 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423