Join us to experience the best of Hope’s campus on a Thursday or Sunday evening during the academic year.
An Overnight Visit is the best way to see what campus life at Hope is all about. Providing the greatest insights into campus life at Hope is our goal. We offer this experience on the evenings prior to our Anchor Days (Thursday and Sunday evenings) for admitted seniors only.
Here's some of what you can expect from your Overnight Visit:
- Explore award-winning downtown Holland, only a couple blocks from campus
- Cheer on Hope athletes at our state-of-the-art athletic facilities
- Join current students for a round of frisbee golf
- Hang out in the residence halls with Hope students: Can you picture yourself here?
- Experience the Gathering (Sunday evening Chapel service)
- Spend some time with current students in the Bultman Student Center
- Watch the sunset over Lake Michigan
- Timing for an Overnight Visit
- This experience is only available to seniors and transfer students through the end of spring 2023 semester.
- Overnight visits will begin on Sunday, January 15, for admitted seniors only.
- Overnight Visits are not available February 9–12 (Winter Break) and March 16–26 (Spring Break).
- Connecting with your Hosts
- One of your matched hosts will contact you by email before your scheduled Overnight Visit to introduce themselves and confirm details of your visit
- Take this opportunity to share what you may be interested in doing while you are visiting
- Arriving on Campus
- If your visit is scheduled for a Thursday, you will meet your host at the Admissions Office at 4:30 p.m.
- For visits taking place on a Sunday evening, or for arrivals after 5 p.m., you will meet your hosts at their residence hall
- Your Overnight Visit will conclude at 8:00 am (EST)
Overnight Visit Contact Information
Weekdays before 5 p.m.
69 East 10th Street, Holland, MI 49423
Weekdays after 5 p.m. and on weekends
Office of Campus Safety
178 East 11th Street, Holland, MI 49423