College visit? More like a vacation. Summer is a fantastic time to see Hope College and explore our hometown of Holland, Michigan. Come for your campus tour and then enjoy our city by the lake.
Join us for one of our summer open houses on Friday, June 25, Friday, July 16 or Friday, August 6. We’ve got a great half-day event planned for you and we know you’ll leave with a solid start to learning all that we offer here at Hope.
|8:30 a.m. // 12:30 p.m.||Registration|
|9:00 a.m. // 1:00 p.m.||Welcome Session + Student Panel|
|10:00 a.m. // 2:00 p.m.||Session #1:
|11:00 a.m. // 3:00 p.m.||Session #2:
|11:45 a.m. // 3:45 p.m.||Last Questions + Treats|
On-campus visits are available weekdays from May through August (office hours are 8 a.m.–4 p.m.). We also offer online campus tours and admissions appointments. In-person options include:
- Tour campus with a current Hope student
- Meet with an admissions representative to learn about the application process, scholarships and financial aid
- Talk with a faculty member and/or varsity coach (subject to availability)
- Before or after your visit explore Downtown Holland
Online Open House
Join us online to learn more about being a student at Hope College — listen to students share their experience and learn more about the admissions process. Each of our Online Open Houses are designed to offer an overview of our academic programs, student life, and vibrant Christian character.
Discover the Holland Area
Award-winning downtown Holland is one block north of campus and a popular destination for Hope students throughout the entire year. While you’re in town, be sure to:
- Explore the shops and restaurants of 8th Street
- Check out the weekly Street Performers Series (Thursday nights)
- Take a 10-minute drive out to the beaches of Lake Michigan (no two sunsets are the same!)
- Attend a Hope Summer Repertory Theatre production
We love our city, and we know you will, too!
Between the genuine kindness of the students and faculty and great organization, my visit was better than I could have imagined.Maggie from Elk Grove Village, IL