College visit? More like a vacation. Summer is a fantastic time to see Hope College and explore our hometown of Holland, Michigan. Come for your campus tour and then enjoy our city by the lake.
On-campus visits are available weekdays from May through August (office hours are 8 a.m.–4 p.m.). We also offer online campus tours and admissions appointments. In-person options include:
- Tour campus with a current Hope student
- Meet with an admissions representative to learn about the application process, scholarships and financial aid
- Explore downtown Holland before or after your visit
Summer Open Houses
Join us for one of our summer open houses on Friday, June 17, Friday, July 15 or Friday, August 5. We’ve got a great half-day event planned for you and we know you’ll leave with a solid start to learning all that we offer here at Hope.
|8:30 a.m. // 12:30 p.m.||Registration + Refreshments|
|9:00 a.m. // 1:00 p.m.||Welcome + Student Panel|
|10:00 a.m. // 2:00 p.m.||Session #1:
|11:00 a.m. // 3:00 p.m.||Session #2:
|12:00 p.m. // 4:00 p.m.||
Last Questions + Treats
Optional: Tour of Downtown Holland
Discover the Holland Area
Award-winning downtown Holland is one block north of campus and a popular destination for Hope students throughout the entire year. While you’re in town, be sure to:
- Explore the shops and restaurants of 8th Street
- Check out the weekly Street Performers Series (Thursday nights)
- Take a 10-minute drive out to the beaches of Lake Michigan (no two sunsets are the same!)
- Attend a Hope Summer Repertory Theatre production
We love our city, and we know you will, too!
Ready To Learn More About Hope?
We’d be glad to send you more information by mail and email.
Bekkering Admissions Office69 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423