College visit? More like a vacation. Summer is a fantastic time to see Hope College and explore our hometown of Holland, Michigan. Come for your campus tour and then enjoy our city by the lake.
On-campus visits are available weekdays from May through August (office hours are 8 a.m.–4 p.m.). We also offer online campus tours and admissions appointments. In-person options include:
- Tour campus with a current Hope student
- Meet with an admissions representative to learn about the application process, scholarships and financial aid
- Explore downtown Holland before or after your visit
Join us for a morning or afternoon summer open house on:
- Friday, July 14
- Friday, July 21
- Friday, August 4
- Friday, August 11
We’ve got a great half-day event planned for you and we know you’ll leave with a solid start to learning all that we offer here at Hope. Register at the button below!
|8:30 a.m. // 12:30 p.m.||Registration + Refreshments|
|9 a.m. // 1 p.m.||Welcome + Student Panel|
|10 a.m. // 2 p.m.||Session #1:
|11 a.m. // 3 p.m.||Session #2:
|12 p.m. // 4 p.m.||
Last Questions + Treats
Award-winning downtown Holland is one block north of campus and a popular destination for Hope students throughout the entire year. While you’re in town, be sure to:
- Explore the shops and restaurants of 8th Street
- Check out the weekly Street Performers Series (Thursday nights)
- Take a 10-minute drive out to the beaches of Lake Michigan (no two sunsets are the same!)
- Attend a Hope Summer Repertory Theatre production
We love our city, and we know you will, too!