New Limited Public Hours
Limited public hours will resume at the Kruizenga Art Museum beginning Thursday, September 17. See the information listed below for further details.
VISITORS WITH CURRENT HOPE COLLEGE ID
TUESDAY–SATURDAY, 10 A.M.–4 P.M.
VISITORS WITHOUT CURRENT HOPE COLLEGE ID
THURSDAY–FRIDAY, 1 p.m.–4 p.m.
SATURDAY, 10 a.m.–4 p.m.
The museum is closed on Sundays and Mondays. The museum is also closed on all public and college holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
CURRENT VISITOR GUIDELINES
- Visitors are required to wear masks in the museum at all times.
- Please remain at least 6 feet apart from other visitors and museum staff.
- Please wash hands often for at least 20 seconds, or use hand sanitizer. A sanitizing station is available in the museum lobby.
- Classes or groups of 6 or more people are requested to arrange their visit with museum staff in advance. For more information, or to schedule a visit, please contact us.
- The maximum occupancy of the Kruizenga Art Museum during the pandemic is 40 people. The museum may temporarily close when the number of visitors is at or near capacity.
- Non-flash photography for private use is permitted in galleries displaying art that belongs to the museum. Photography may be restricted in galleries displaying loans or traveling exhibitions.
- Visitors with backpacks, large bags, umbrellas or other items that could pose a safety hazard for museum guests and artworks are asked to leave those items in the designated area in the museum lobby.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the galleries.
- The museum is fully accessible. Our main entrance has a ramp and an automatic door. A wheelchair is also available for use; please request assistance at the reception desk.
- Location and Parking
The museum is located at 271 Columbia Ave., between the Martha Miller Center for Global Communication and the DePree Art Center.
A small number of parking spaces for people with disabilities are available directly in front of the museum.
Kruizenga Art Museum271 Columbia AvenueHolland, MI 49423