Update to Visitor Guidelines – Face Masks Required
Visitors to the Kruizenga Art Museum are required to wear face masks at all times inside the museum, in accordance with Hope College's current mitigation strategy for reducing the spread of COVID-19 on campus. Thank you for helping to keep our campus safe and healthy.
TUESDAY–SATURDAY, 10 A.M.–4 P.M.
The museum is closed on Sundays and Mondays. The museum is also closed on all public and college holidays, including the week between Christmas and New Year’s Day.
CURRENT VISITOR GUIDELINES
- Visitors are required to wear face masks in the museum at all times.
- Non-flash photography for private use is permitted in galleries displaying art that belongs to the museum. Photography may be restricted in galleries displaying loans or traveling exhibitions.
- Visitors with backpacks, large bags, umbrellas or other items that could pose a safety hazard for museum guests and artworks are asked to leave those items in the designated area in the museum lobby.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the galleries.
- The museum is fully accessible. Our main entrance has a ramp and an automatic door. A wheelchair is also available for use; please request assistance at the reception desk.
- Location and Parking
The museum is located at 271 Columbia Ave., between the Martha Miller Center for Global Communication and the DePree Art Center.
A small number of parking spaces for people with disabilities are available directly in front of the museum.
Kruizenga Art Museum271 Columbia AvenueHolland, MI 49423