Jim Heeringa Athletic Center
The Jim Heeringa Athletic Center, a new $3.3 million locker room building located near the north end zone of Ray and Sue Smith Stadium, serves the 95-member Hope football team each fall. It also has other uses within the athletic program, including locker room use for the baseball and softball teams in the spring.
The 10,000-square-foot building includes:
- Team locker room that houses 125 lockers for football, baseball and softball
- Athletic training/rehabilitation room
- Player position meeting rooms for teaching and film review with state of the art technology and enhancements
- Refuelling station for post practice, laundry and equipment rooms, and equipment storage
- In the main hallway, historical moments and notable performances for the football, baseball and softball programs will be displayed to honor tradition and excellence
The building was constructed with a gift from Jim Heeringa and Eileen Kilmer.
- Van Andel Soccer Stadium