- 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
The Keppel House is the home to the Campus Ministries office. The building was constructed in 1914 and was originally known as College Guest House. It was renamed Keppel Guest House in 1989, and Campus Ministries moved in during the summer of 1994. In order to make more room for the Haworth Inn & Conference Center and Cook Residence Hall, the building was relocated to its current location in 1995.
- Martha Miller Center for Global Communication