Wyckoff Hall is a co-ed residence hall that houses 100 first- and second-year students. It was built in 1962 as part of the Fraternity Dormitory complex to house members of the Cosmopolitan and Arcadian fraternities.
The Arcadian wing was renamed in honor of Rev. Wyckoff in 1994. The Cosmopolitan wing had its name dropped after the fraternity re-located to a cottage in the fall of 2003.
Each Wyckoff room is carpeted and furnished with:
- Extra-long twin beds that can be bunked or raised
- Two closets (47" wide) with one long shelf across the width and a towel rack on the door
- Two stackable dressers with three drawers
- Two desks with chairs and lighted bookshelves above
- Mirrors and window blinds provided
- Internet available
- Bathrooms, shared with some storage shelves available
The basement has a computer lab, laundry room, kitchenette, television lounge and bicycle storage.