Kristyn BochniakAssociate Dean for Residential Life and Education
Kristyn started at Hope in summer 2014. As the associate dean for residential life and education, she oversees the staff, programming and residents who live on campus (residential halls, cottages and apartments). She also works closely with the other student development associate deans to optimize the Hope student's out-of-class experience.
- M.A., college student personnel, Bowling Green State University
- B.A., social work, Hope College
- Resident director, Cornell University
- Graduate resident manager, Cornell University
- Assistant director of residential programs, Cornell University
- Senior director of residential education and housing, St. Norbert College
Why I love Hope
Kristyn loves the students! Hope students are very engaged in their academics, the life of the college and each other. They step into leadership positions in organizations, offices and departments to bring the campus to life. As a staff member, Kristyn appreciates their drive, passion, dedication and the ability to get to know them and their stories.
Outside the College
Kristyn likes to craft and sew. She isn't artistic, but she can be crafty!