Greg LookerseStudio Technician / Lab Supervisor
Greg Lookerse is an interdisciplinary artist and designer exhibiting and serving clients internationally. His work explores traditional forms recontextualized by materials and typography.
Originally from California a majority of his body of work was produced in Boston, Massachusetts, and he has recently relocated to Holland, Michigan.
Greg has taught courses in design, drawing, sculpture, new media and conceptual approaches to creative practices.
- MFA, School of the Museum of Fine Arts at Tufts University, 2014
- BFA, Biola University, 2005
- Museum of Fine Arts Travel Fellow, 2017
- Emerging Artist Award - St. Botolph Club Foundation, 2016
- First in Show - The Visual Art Exchange, 2016
- G.T. Chan Sculpture Award, 2014
- Tufts Travel Grant, 2013
- President’s Grant SMFA, 2013
Select Exhibitions and Publications
- Literary Soil Fruitlands Museum AIR Catalog, Harvard, Massachusetts, 2018
- Upcoming, A R E A Gallery, Boston, Massachusetts, 2018
- Artscope Magazine review, August 2017
- Literary Soil, Fruitlands Museum, Harvard, Massachusetts, 2017
- Bay State Banner review, July 2017
- Art New England Preview, July/August 2017
- Communing With Silence, Piano Craft Gallery, Boston, Massachusetts, 2016
- “10 Contemporary Artists to Watch,” invaluable.com, March 2016
- Everything is God to Me and Everything is Dust to Me, Kingston Gallery, Boston, Massachusetts, December 2015
- Standard Martyrdom, Biola University, La Mirada, California, 2009