Stein SletteAssistant Professor of Kinesiology
Stein Slette has been an assistant professor of kinesiology since August 2008. He is currently teaching:
- Anatomical Kinesiology and Anatomical Kinesiology laboratory
- Biomechanics and Biomechanics laboratory
- Exercise Physiology Laboratory
- Health Dynamics
In addition he assists kinesiology students with research projects in Exercise Science and Biomechanics.
AREAS OF Expertise
Stein has a background in exercise science with special interest in biomechanics and anatomical kinesiology.
- Completed work on a Ph.D. at Western Michigan University
- The majority of the classwork was completed on a Ph.D. in organizational leadership before a long-term injury stopped further progress.
- M.S., exercise physiology, University of Utah, 1992
- B.A., physical education – teaching, Hope College, 1987
- B.S.I.T.: Officer School, Trondheim, Norway, 1981
- This officer school was renown in Norway for development of leadership skills, physical education, marksmanship and first aid skills.
HONORS and AWARDS
- H.O.P.E. Award