Year End Giving Guidelines
Hope College is deeply grateful for all the support we receive from our constituency that makes it possible to carry out our mission of educating students for lives of leadership and service. Many of you choose to do so through calendar year-end gifts, and we want to give you a few reminders to help ensure that your gift is credited to the 2021 tax year.
If you have questions concerning your year-end gift during this time, please contact the Philanthropy and Engagement team for assistance:
- Mark DeWitt at 616.403.5334 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Osterbaan at 616.834.4594 or email@example.com
- Jim Van Heest at 616.403.5298 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that campus is closed from December 24 through January 3. Gifts received during this time will be processed on January 4, 2022.
- Gifts should be mailed to:
Hope College Development Services
PO Box 9000
Holland, MI 49422-9000
- Checks sent by mail must be postmarked on or before December 31.
Credit Card Gifts
- Credit card gifts by mail or phone should be received by noon on December 21 to allow time for processing.
- Gifts made online via credit card should be submitted on or before December 31.
Gifts of Securities
For gifts of securities, the delivery date for electronic transfers of securities is the date the securities are transferred to the Hope College account. Learn more about ways to give to Hope College.
All of us at Hope College wish you and your family a joyful Christmas and blessings in the coming year!
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th Street2nd FloorHolland, MI 49423