Receptions and Rehearsal Dinners
For the bride and groom that want to make their wedding a full-out Hope College experience.
The Maas Center is our go-to for wedding receptions. It consists of an auditorium, which can accommodate up to 225 guests, and a conference room, which accommodates up to 90 people. Our on-campus hotel and conference center is perfect for a wedding reception, offering custom-designed menus and a variety of seating styles and room arrangements.
- We ask that you confirm your reception in Maas Center one year prior to the wedding date. Like weddings, they can be scheduled on Friday evening or Saturday. You may have the space for as long as you need. This is booked through the Events and Conferences Office.
- RENTAL FEE
- The Maas Center is available for rent to the general public. The rental fee is $600 with a full meal reception and $800 with a refreshment-only reception, and includes Maas Auditorium, Conference Room and Lobby. This is non-refundable.
- You may choose to have live or recorded music. We provide chairs and music stands for musicians. The sound system can play CDs. Please know that Hope College possesses sole discretion to make the request to reduce the sound.
- DINNER & CAKE
- All food for the reception must be catered through Hope College Catering Services. They are also available for cakes and all other desserts, but you may bring your cake from wherever you'd like.
- OTHER POLICIES
- Hope College does not allow the consumption of alcohol, use of illegal drugs and any other activity the college deems inconsistent with its mission. Smoking is not permitted in campus buildings and facilities.