We provide a safe, engaging learning environment for every student.
- Staff Training
- Camp staff have all undergone background checks and are trained in camper safety, classroom management and learning techniques. First aid-trained staff are on-site.
- Special Needs
- Please inform us of any special needs for your child when you register. We like to talk about them with you directly so that we best serve your child.
- We run the camps in campus buildings in which we can not completely control the environment, but we keep the classrooms and snack spaces cleaned and peanut free. Please inform us of all allergies for your child so that we can watch out for exposure and be prepared. Forms are provided for you to alert us to any issues.
- Photo and Technology Releases
- We request photo and technology releases of all campers. If you have a concern with your camper being in photos or videos, please let us know. We make sure all staff are aware of your wishes and honor them throughout the week.
- Hope College Liability Form
- Liability forms are required of all campers. This is reviewed and agreed to at registration. You can preview the policy here in English or here en español.