Community Partnerships and Programs
Financial aid is available for all programs. Email email@example.com for more information.
New Opportunity Sponsored by Holland Junior Welfare League
Field Trips at Hope College
Bring your class for a half or full day here at Hope! Experience our Van Kley Animal Museum, Kruizenga Art Museum and a STEM activity lead by ExploreHope. Please fill out the Field Trip Request Form if your class is interested in a field trip at Hope.
PLEASE THANK OUR GENEROUS PARTNERS
- Holland Museum
- Holland Public Schools
- West Ottawa Public Schools
- Zeeland Public Schools
- Boys and Girls Club of Holland
- I AM Academy
- Girl Scouts of Michigan Shore to Shore Council
- Colletive Idea
- Big Read/Little Read Lakeshore
- Ottawa Community Schools Network
- Summer Science Camps
- Each year, Summer Science Camps offers hands-on, inquiry based learning for students of all ages. Camps run weekly with more than 50 topics to choose from.
- Awakening is a week-long gathering to explore faith, worship, your gifts and your relationships with God. For high school students going into grades 10-12 who are seeking to grow their skills and passions about worship and the arts. Are you a muscian, an actor, an artist, a dancer, a sound technician or a philosopher? Take this opportunity to develop your gifts — and perhaps discover gifts you never realized.
- Hope College Sports Camps
- Hope College sports coaches and players share their time and talents with local youth each summer. Find your sport, ability level and passion, and come learn and grow this summer. View the camp listing.
- Hope Summer Reperatory Theatre
- Part of HSRT's mission is to provide educational oportunities for the youth in our community. We hope that by providing these experiences, participants will develop a lifelong love of theatre.
Have a Badge You'd like to see presented?
Our goal is to provide access for badges and equipment that aren't easy for troops to access on their own. Just let us know!
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceRoom 250Holland, MI 49423