Distinguished Alumni Award
The Hope College Distinguished Alumni Award recognizes the accomplishments of alumni who have demonstrated exceptional achievement in their chosen profession, have made a positive impact on their community and are involved with the college.
Class of 1950
Class of 1981
Craig Morford ’81 received his Juris Doctor degree from Valparaiso University and went on to spend much of his career as a celebrated attorney in the government sector. Craig served as the Acting Deputy Attorney General for the United States, a presidential appointment, from 2007-2008. He is currently the Deputy General Consul at ExxonMobil Corporation.
The Alumni Association select recipients for this award from nominations that meet the following criteria:
- Contributions to society through volunteerism
- Achievements within a profession
- Active involvement with the college
- Have earned at least 45 credit hours at Hope College
- Nominees for this award are eligible to be nominated for other awards
- Current members of the Alumni Board and the Hope College Board of Trustees are not eligible for this award
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 2Holland, MI 49423