Resources and Services
Your need for career support, educational opportunities and staying connected to the college continues long after leaving campus. The Alumni Association offers programs and opportunities that encourage and support Hope graduates as partners, advocates and investors.
- Alumni Directory
- We are currently in the process of exploring a new online alumni directory and networking tool. In the meantime, if you are looking for a classmate, please contact us at 616.395.7250 or firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will be happy to help you.
- Career Center
- The Alumni Association partners with the Boerigter Center for Calling and Career to provide career planning, resume building, networking opportunities and job postings for alumni. Learn more.
- Dow Center Discount
- Alumni are offered a discounted rate at the Dow Center.
- Tuition Discount
- As a Hope alum, you’re eligible for a 25% discount on tuition for regular semester and summer courses, both on-campus and online. To enroll, complete the Single Term Enrollment Form, and information regarding course registration will be sent to you. If you have questions, please contact the Registrar.
- Global Travel Program
- The Global Travel Program incorporates learning through exploring history, culture, art and language on international trips with Hope faculty experts.
- Events and Lectures
- If you’re living in — or just visiting — the Holland area, you’re invited to attend events and lectures that take place on campus throughout the year.
- Library Access
- Hope graduates also maintain their access to the VanWylen and Western Seminary Theological
libraries. The alumni library card entitles alumni to:
- Use of the materials at Van Wylen Library and the Western Theological Seminary Cook Library
- Use of the MeL (Michigan Electronic Library) Catalog to obtain material from participating MeL libraries throughout the state
- Off campus access to subscription online databases
- InterLibrary Loan privileges
- Be a current Michigan resident
- Present a valid government issue ID at the time they come to the library to receive their library card
- Submit a “Fee Exempt Library Card” application in person
- Learning Opportunities
- There are many ways to continue learning with Hope. Take a class, attend a summer camp, explore resources for senior professionals and learn about other opportunities. Read more.
- Alumni Data Request
If you volunteer for Hope or are a member of the faculty or staff and need information about Hope Alumni, please submit an Alumni Data Request.
This service is intended for Hope faculty, staff and volunteers only. If you are a Hope graduate looking to connect with other alumni, we offer the Career Resource Network and a variety of other social networks to assist you. Please contact us at 616.395.7250 or email@example.com.
Looking for someone?
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 2Holland, MI 49423