The Dow Center offers community memberships with special rates for Hope College alumni and Western Theological Seminary students.
Become A Member
Fill out a membership application and return the completed form in person to the Dow Center main office. Every member age 12 or older must have a headshot taken to receive their Dow access key fob. The primary member may use headshots (via cell phone) of immediate family members who will be affiliated with their membership.
- Use only the northwest door (facing 13th Street) for entrance.
- Show your ID every time you enter the Dow for any reason. If you lose your ID, register for the lost card list in the Dow Center office. You will need to show your drivers license to enter the Dow.
- Guests accompanied by a member are allowed at a cost of $10 per visit. There is a maximum of two guests per member.
- Hope College events, teams and classes have first priority for building usage.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children using the pool must be toilet-trained.
- One room can be designated for food and beverages.
- Annual Community Membership
$400 Single Alumnus
$200 First additional member $100* Every other additional member
(Under age 19)
$40* Senior Citizen single
$120 Senior Citizen Couple
$200 Single-visit Guest Pass $10**
*Full-time college students under the age of 23 qualify for this rate
** Must be accompanied by a Dow member
- Annual Seminary Membership
$200 First Additional Member $65* Every Other Additional Member
(Under age 19)
* Spouse and full-time college students under the age of 23 qualify for this rate
- Dow Center Services
Locker and Service $75 Locker Only $45 Student Locker Only
$25* Service Only $45 Towel Only $25
*For Hope College students only
Fall 2020 Hours
The Dow Center is open starting Wednesday, September 9, for student use only.
Dow Center Hours:
• Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–11 p.m.
• Saturday: 11 a.m.–11 p.m.
• Sunday: 1-11 p.m.
Dow Center168 East 13th StreetHolland, MI 49423