Hope graduates are educated to think about important issues with clarity, wisdom and a deep understanding of the Christian faith. They make an impact at organizations, companies and graduate schools around the country and abroad.
This summary of the annual Graduate Survey gives a six-month snapshot of the Class of 2017 upon graduation.
Highlights from the Class of 2017
- 94% of Hope graduates were in the workforce or graduate school within 6 months of graduation
- 86% of those employed full-time are employed in their field of study
- 91% of the Class of 2017 planned their futures with mentoring from faculty/staff
- 96% participated in experiential learning opportunities, such as internships, off-campus study and collaborative student-faculty research
- The value of a Hope degree is cited as one of the top three factors contributing to employment
- Read current and past graduate surveys