Collection Development Policy
Our goal is to provide material students need to complete their assignments, studies and explorations.
If we do not own the material or cannot provide electronic access to it, we can use document delivery, interlibrary loan or purchase it. Make suggestions about adding materials by contacting Todd Wiebe or completing the online form.
- Library Mission & Values
- Primary Clientele
- Intellectual Freedom
- Challenges to Library Resources
- Cooperative Collection Development
- General Collection Guidelines
- Donations of Books and Media
- Faculty Publications
- Material Formats Excluded
- Duplication of Materials
- Approval Plans
- Electronic Resources
- Special Collections
- Joint Archives of Holland Mission Statement
- Weeding Criteria and Guidelines
The Collection Development Policy will be revised as needed by the Collection Development Team, with the approval of the library director. Revision dates will be provided within each section of the policy.