Step2Success (S2S) is a pre-orientation program that helps incoming students of color build connections and establish a sense of community, belonging and support during their transition to Hope College.
The Step2Success program is scheduled to begin one day before New Student Orientation and aligns with that schedule, so you don’t miss out! Our tentative schedule is as follows:
Thursday, August 26, 2021
- Move In — Starting at 12 p.m. until 4 p.m., current Hope students will help you move into your dorm room and answer questions.
- Welcome Dinner — After moving in, you and your family are invited to join us for a welcome dinner at 5 p.m.
- Beach Trip for students — After the dinner program, incoming students and our Hope College volunteers go to the beach to build community and network.
- Explore Downtown Holland for families — After the dinner program, families are invited to walk downtown and explore Holland.
Friday, August 27, 2021
- Information Session — You and your family are invited to join us for a presentation on all things Hope College and to answer your questions.
- Lunch — You and your family are invited to lunch to network with faculty then continue on to Orientation.
Keppel House129 East 10th StreetHolland, MI 49423