The Dow Center offers a wide variety of amenities, giving you the opportunity to work out the way you like.
Located on the campus of Hope College, the Dow's pool, basketball/volleyball courts, weight room, cardio room and dance studios are used in a multitude of ways.
On a regular basis, it serves as a:
- Student recreation and intramural center
- Space for academic classes and the home of Hope College's dance department
- Faculty, staff and community member fitness area
In addition, summer camps are hosted from mid-June to mid-August. Hope College's Relay for Life and Dance Marathon are hosted in the Dow annually.
Fall 2021 Dow Hours
• Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–10 p.m.
• Saturday: 9 a.m.–10 p.m.
• Sunday: 1–10 p.m.
• Monday: 9 a.m.–noon, 6–8 p.m.
• Tuesday: 8-9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m., 6–8 p.m.
• Wednesday: 8 a.m.–2 p.m., 6–8 p.m.
• Thursday: 8–9:30 a.m., 11:30 a.m.–2 p.m., 6–8 p.m.
• Friday: 10 a.m.–1 p.m., 5–8 p.m.
• Saturday: 11 a.m.–5 p.m.
• Sunday: 1-6 p.m.
Masks are required while inside the Dow Center.
Dow Center168 East 13th StreetHolland, MI 49423