Hope College has partnered with OnSite Wellness to inspire, educate and promote our faculty and staff to live a healthy, engaged and thriving life.
We desire to create a community that has an excellent quality of life by focusing on four dimensions of wellness.
- Physical: Choosing healthier lifestyle choices such as regular exercise and a balanced diet to optimize your quality of life, to prevent chronic diseases and conditions, and to improve vitality.
- Mental: Realizing your own potential, coping healthfully with the normal stresses of life, working productively and fruitfully, and giving back to your community.
- Financial: Establishing your own sense of financial security and freedom of choice, in the present and in the future.
- Spiritual: Finding purpose in life through connections with yourself, others, culture, nature or a power greater than yourself.
PH=Physical Health MH=Mental Health FH=Financial Health SH=Spiritual Health
Plaza, large conference Room
Subscribe to Calendar
- Physical Health
WW (Wellness that Works) Program
More opportunities to come soon!
- Mental Health
- November 20, 2018 — Mental Health & Hope Presentation
- Spiritual Health
More to come soon!
- Financial Health
- Retirement Planning Workshop — The Social Security Administration hosts webinars (registration required) on one
day each month. This webinar is interactive, so you may ask questions throughout the