Hope College has partnered with OnSite Wellness to inspire, educate and promote our faculty and staff to live a healthy, engaged, and thriving life.
Summer Wellness Programming
Our summer programming is a modified version of what is offered during the school year. We encourage you to participate by continuing to fill out the monthly wellness tracker, as prizes will be awarded! If you have questions about the wellness program please reach out to Julie at 616.309.2777 or email@example.com.
We desire to create a community that has an excellent quality of life by focusing on four dimensions of wellness.
- Physical: Choosing healthier lifestyle choices such as regular exercise and a balanced diet to optimize your quality of life, to prevent chronic diseases and conditions, and to improve vitality.
- Mental: Realizing your own potential, coping healthfully with the normal stresses of life, working productively and fruitfully, and giving back to your community.
- Financial: Establishing your own sense of financial security and freedom of choice, in the present and in the future.
- Spiritual: Finding purpose in life through connections with yourself, others, culture, nature or a power greater than yourself.
PH=Physical Health MH=Mental Health FH=Financial Health SH=Spiritual Health
- Physical Health
- More to come soon!
- Mental Health
- November 20, 2018 — Mental Health & Hope Presentation
- Spiritual Health
More to come soon!
- Financial Health
- Retirement Planning Workshop — The Social Security Administration hosts webinars (registration required) on one
day each month. This webinar is interactive, so you may ask questions throughout the