Rent the Dow Center for your group or event!
Daytime Facility rental
- Using the Dow Center
- Use only the northwest door (facing 13th Street) for entrance.
- Show your ID every time you enter the Dow for any reason. If you lose your ID, register for the lost card list in the Dow Center office. You will need to show your drivers license to enter the Dow.
- Guests accompanied by a member are allowed at a cost of $10 per visit. There is a maximum of two guests per member.
- Hope College events, teams and classes have first priority for building usage.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children using the pool must be toilet-trained.
- One room can be designated for food and beverages.
Direct questions concerning the gym, pool or courts to the equipment room at 616.395.7702.
- Using the racquetball and wallyball courts
- Court reservations are free, but must be made the day of or the day before play.
- Activities and sports other than racquetball and wallyball are not allowed on the courts.
- The use of protective eyewear is strongly encouraged.
Call the equipment room at 616.395.7702 to make your reservation.
- Using the lockers
- As a member, you may bring your own lock to use any available locker while using the Dow. You must take your lock and belongings with you when you complete your workout unless you purchase a locker for overnight storage.
- You may only use a locker for overnight storage if you have purchased a locker rental from the Dow office ($45 per year).
- You must provide your own lock as the Dow does not rent or sell them.
wANT More Information?
Fall 2020 Hours
The Dow Center is open starting Wednesday, September 9, for student use only.
Dow Center Hours:
• Monday–Friday: 8 a.m.–11 p.m.
• Saturday: 11 a.m.–11 p.m.
• Sunday: 1-11 p.m.
Dow Center168 East 13th StreetHolland, MI 49423