We believe that all students deserve a path to achieve successful lifelong learning. Hope College Educational Outreach creates an impactful community of learning for West Michigan that empowers and informs students to reach college potential.
Children’s After School Achievement (CASA) is a community after-school program of Hope College that promotes educational achievement among underrepresented children.
ExploreHope and Hope College welcome K-12 students to campus for engaging camps and activities. There’s something for everyone!
The Program for the Academically Talented at Hope (PATH) provides middle school students with an accelerated education.
Step Up helps middle school students succeed in school and develop their future potential by caring for their social, emotional and academic needs within a mentoring context.
Youth Programs & Protection
Hope College strives to provide a safe and enjoyable educational environment for all campus community members, including youth attending programs on campus.
TRIO Upward Bound is a pre-college preparatory program for students grades 8–12 who are interested in pursuing an educational program beyond high school.
- Participation for All Students
- ExploreHope aims to include a diverse population of participants that reflect the community at large regardless of financial or logistical barriers to participation. All students are invited to apply and participate in any ExploreHope program. Contact us if you or someone you know needs financial assistance to participate.
- 2022–2023 Community Event Calendar
Full calendar coming soon.
- Community Partnerships and Sponsors
- Hope Student Experiential Learning Opportunities
As Hope trains our students to be active, contributing members of their communities, experiential learning opportunities will play a central role in shaping the type of citizen they will become. Student cohorts focus on programs in their area of study while learning team work, project management, curriculum development and instructional skills that are required in their future careers. ExploreHope experiential learning opportunities push students to grow in the areas of:
- Professional skills
- Interpersonal communication
- Program management and delivery
- Interactions with diverse set of people
- Personal responsibility
- Professional society meeting presentations
Full-time summer and part-time spring positions available.
- Support Us!
ExploreHope is self-funded center of Hope College. Join us in creating innovative learning opportunities for our area youth.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceRoom 250Holland, MI 49423