Step Up helps middle school students succeed in school and develop their future potential by caring for their social, emotional and academic needs within a mentoring context.
“Step Up helps me do better on my homework and study more.”
—Anelise, Holland West K–7
- Academic Support: Students receive help with their homework and improve academic skills by working with a mentor individually or in small groups (maximum 1:2 ratio)
- Mentoring Relationships: Students interact each week with caring, consistent mentors who serve as role models, advocates and tutors
- Enrichment Programming: Students participate in additional educational, cultural and social activities on site and in the local community with their mentors
- Summer Program: Students are invited to learn in an interactive summer program and grow their academic and self awareness as well as consider future educational possibilities
- Parent Support and Involvement: Parents attend special sessions alongside their students to learn about issues facing their children and ways to best support them
Questions about Step Up?
We're happy to help! Contact us at email@example.com.
Graves Hall263 College AvenueRoom B007Holland, MI 49423
Educational Outreach Cohort Programs