The Office of Sponsored Research and Programs (OSRP) supports the research, scholarly, creative and programmatic activities of faculty and staff at Hope College.
Services available through OSRP include:
- Identification and tracking of external funding opportunities
- Project management support for proposal submissions
- Proposal development assistance and support, including budgets and budget justifications
- Proposal editing, review and feedback
- Training and development
- Proposal revision and resubmission support
- Assistance with complying with grantee standards
Today, Natalie Dykstra of our English Department received a National Endowment for the Humanities (N...Read More
Stephen Remillard of our Physics Department was the recent recipient of a $142,902 grant from the De...Read More
Jeffrey Johnson, Professor of Chemistry, received a new National Science Foundation award in the amo...Read More
Peter Gonthier, Professor of Physics, recently received a three year, $222,730 award from the Nation...Read More
Kristin Dittenhafer-Reed received a new National Science Foundation award in the amount of $207,901 ...Read More
- View Blog
Martha Miller Center257 Columbia AvenueRoom 207Holland, MI 49423
Hope by the Numbers
- 28Grants and Contracts
During the Fiscal Year 2018, 28 grants and contracts were awarded, totaling over $6 million.
- $30MExternal Grants
Hope has been awarded $30 million of external grants over the last decade.
380 Hope students across 28 academic departments presented 250 posters at the annual Celebration of Undergraduate Research.Check out Celebration
- 1 of 7Liberal Arts Colleges
Hope is only one of seven liberal arts colleges in U.S. News & World Report's listing of excellence in Undergraduate Research and Creative Projects.