Frisbee golf course hours are Monday–Friday, 4 p.m. to 10 p.m., and all day Saturday and Sunday.
- To ensure the safety of those not playing frisbee golf, please limit play only to the times noted above.
- A team will consist of 2–4 players.
- Only regular-sized, Nova-like discs (175–180 g) may be used.
- Flip a coin to determine who tees off first on the first hole. After that, the team with the lowest score on the previous hole has the honors to tee off first.
- A maximum of four running steps may be taken to throw the disc and only on the drive.
- After the drive, all other shots are taken with one foot on the disc landing area; the other foot may step once toward the target.
- If a frisbee lands in a tree or on the DeWitt glass (or any other location from which a shot cannot be thrown), the player must take one drop shot (counts as one stroke). A drop shot is where the disc lands after it has been knocked out of the tree.
- If a frisbee lands on the DeWitt glass, that player’s team must play with one fewer person (not necessarily the person who lost their frisbee). Frisbees may not be retrieved from the DeWitt glass!
- If at the end of the 10th hole the score is tied, start again at the first hole and play until the tie is broken.
- Do NOT climb any buildings or the DeWitt glass, or put yourself in jeopardy to retreive a frisbee!
DeWitt Student Cultural Center141 East 12th StreetFloor 1Holland, MI 49423