The Hope College Business Club provides the opportunity for business-minded students
from every major to challenge themselves professionally beyond the classroom.
We welcome anyone who wishes to gain valuable exposure to the professional world through a variety of events and development opportunities. Our goal is to help students further their depth of knowledge, make valuable professional connections, and explore their vocational calling — all while maintaining the values and mission of Hope College.
As a member of the Business Club, you will actively engage with a variety of students, alumni, firms and industries through a broad range of opportunities:
- Guest speakers that challenge in the areas of leadership and service
- Company visits that preview a variety of industries, cultures and functional areas
- Weekend trips to cities such as Chicago, Detroit, Indianapolis, New York and more
- Community Business Dinners that bring 200+ students and professionals together for conversation and presentations from distinguished leaders such as former Apple VP Mark Stevens and Minnesota Vikings Quarterback Kirk Cousins
- Networking with business-minded peers through focused events and service
Through membership in the club, students are equipped to further understand their professional interests and effectively engage the business world.
- Upcoming Events
The Business Club encourages professional development by organizing several events throughout the semester. Be sure to check the Economics & Business calendar for a complete list.
- Membership includes privileges such as advance sign-up and invitations to exclusive events. Join the Business Club.