As an economics & business student, you will be known and supported from the start.
Getting involved in Business Club is an important way to start building the relationships
and experiences that matter.
One of the largest student organizations on campus, the Business Club is strategically designed to give you exposure to business environments, connections within the business community and relationships right within the department.
Why? Because the business world is complex. We believe that making faithful decisions about your future first requires experiences, knowledge and community. And that's what the Business Club is here for.
Who should be a member?
- All students who are interested in exploring careers in business (freshmen, sophomores and juniors)
How will memebers engage?
- Socials and peer-to-peer networking build relationships in a fun, low-key way
- Company visits and trips provide a first-hand look at cities, industries and firms
- Service projects connect you with a team while making a real impact
Why should you become a member?
- Connect with 200+ business-interested students on campus
- Interact with 400+ professionals that engage in co-curricular programs each year
- Build relationships that will last throughout your college journey (… and beyond)
- Gain real-world perspective as you see business first hand
- Receive discounted rates for other department events (e.g., Community Business Dinner)
- Economics & Business Welcome Social — Friday, September 2
- Finding Your Path (a discussion with faculty) — Thursday, November 3 (11 a.m.)
- Ann Arbor/Detroit Trip — Friday, November 4–Saturday, November 5
- Study Break Social — Friday, December 9 (12 p.m.)
- … also look for an upcoming business-themed movie night!
A $25 activity fee will apply. All fees will be charged to your student account after your application has been received.
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423