Special Programs and Opportunities
Engage. Experience. Excel.
- Off-Campus Study
- From semester to May Term programs, studying off campus can be a transformative way to complement your economics and business education. Consider London or the Japan/Vietnam May Terms.
- Baker Scholars
- If you are interested in developing your leadership potential, Hope is one of the only schools nationwide to offer the prestigious George F. Baker Scholars Program.
- Business Club
- Get involved right away as a freshman interested in economics and business. The Hope College Business Club is one of the largest organizations dedicated to helping you build community and exposure to the business world.
- Launch Program
- First-year students interested in the department can jump-start their journey through the nine-week Launch Program, which provides an introduction to the Department of Economics & Business through a project, company visits, professional-development workshops and more.
- Hope Entrepreneurship Initiative (HEI)
- Whether you are interested in starting your own business or just challenging yourself to think in new and innovative ways, the Hope Entrepreneurship Initiative can help you develop critical skills through networking, exposure, personal development and hands-on experience.
- Markets & Morality
- Explore economics issues through a Christian lens. Join Markets & Morality and help bring speakers and film screenings to campus to enrich the Hope community’s understanding of markets.
- Case Competitions
- Team up with your business classmates and compete against other regional college teams in a variety of case competitions.
Economics and Business
Van Zoeren Hall41 Graves PlaceHolland, MI 49423