FACES mentors help incoming, underrepresented first-year students build a community at Hope and in the STEM field.
FACES mentors are key to the programs success. As a mentor you will guide your mentee through their first year at Hope and provide them with valuable information. Your guidance with help them form connections and relationships that will sustain them for their four years at Hope.
To Become a Mentor
- Fill out the mentor application
- Attend a short interview
- The program director will inform you of your acceptance
- Attend the mentor training
- Mentors will receive information about the program and their new mentee during the summer
- Attend the regroup meeting during spring semester
A. Paul Schaap Science Center35 East 12th StreetRoom 3063Holland, MI 49423